Muhammad Ali the most famous boxer of all time. He was the greatest and he proved it at time and time again. He was the warrior in the ring and humble outside the ring. Muhammad Ali passion for the sport was applause able. However, the human side of Muhammad Ali was something extraordinary. He was loved by everybody around the world. He was a man of wisdom and you can learn from best Muhammad Ali quotes.
There is no doubt that Muhammad Ali is known in every part of the world. He had the ability to touch the heart of people through his speech. He was funny and he was stubborn inside the ring. Muhammad Ali did a lot for humanity and he deserved to be regarded as the greatest ever.
Here are 10 best Muhammad Ali quotes which you should know.
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.”
- “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”
- “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion’.”
To become a champion isn’t easy. It takes courage and dedication to do something extraordinary. Learn from these 10 best Muhammad Ali quotes.
- “Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn’t matter which color does the hating. It’s just plain wrong.”
- “Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.”
- “I’m a fighter. I believe in the eye-for-an-eye business. I’m no cheek turner. I got no respect for a man who won’t hit back. You kill my dog, you better hide your cat.”
- “Live every day as if it were your last because someday you’re going to be right.”
Don’t lose hope and strive to become a better person in every aspect of life. Set the goals and achieve them one by one. Try to be a champion of the game and people hearts. Just the way Muhammad Ali did. Enjoy these 10 best Muhammad Ali quotes and share it with your friends.
- “To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are.”
- “Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.”
- “I’ve wrestled with alligators,
I’ve tussled with a whale.
I did handcuffed lightning
And throw thunder in jail.
You know I’m bad.
just last week, I murdered a rock,
Injured a stone, Hospitalized a brick.
I’m so mean, I make medicine sick.”